Join us for worship!
On Sunday mornings, Countryside has two Sunday morning services (8:45 am and 11:00 am) which includes preaching, weekly communion, and worship music. Countryside will broadcast its service on our Facebook Page at 8:45 am. We play a mixture of contemporary Christian music, classical pieces, and hymns in a variety of music styles. We want both new Christians and long-time followers to feel welcomed and encouraged to worship Jesus!
8:45 am - First Service
10:00 am - Bible Study
11:00 am - Second Service
Each service includes a sermon, communion, and music. Countryside will broadcast the 8:45 am service via Facebook live each week.
All services are mask optional.
Countryside's leadership team has put the following precautions in place against the spread of illness.
- A third service has been added to allow for more social distancing. Rows have been placed 6 feet apart to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Our staff is sanitizing the building weekly, and volunteers are cleaning high touch areas (especially restrooms and water fountains) during and after services.
- Our building is currently equipped with three UV light/HEPA Air Filtration systems.
- Masks are always welcome!
- If you are sick, please take advantage of the Facebook Live option at home. The service will be broadcast at 11:00 am on Sundays on our Facebook Page.
Join Us Online!
If you would prefer to join us online, check out our Facebook Page
at 8:45 am for the Facebook Live video of our service. Older services can be on the Facebook page and on the Online Services
page of our website.
How do I dress?
At Countryside we care more that you're with us, not what you wear! Please wear whatever feels most comfortable for you.
What about my kids?
Children are welcome in our services! We also provide learning opportunities designed specifically with your child in mind. You may leave your infant - 2 year old in the care of our staff in the Nursery located inn the basement during Bible Study (10:00 am) and Second Service (11:00 am). If you would prefer to have your child with you, the Cry Room at the back of the auditorium is provided for when you need a quiet place to change, feed, care, etc. for your child.
We have Bible Studies for all ages at 10:00 am. Click HERE
Countryside holds Children's Church for 3 - 5 year olds during Second Service (11:00 am) downstairs in Classroom #5.
What if I don't know anyone?
We understand that coming to a new place can be scary. Don't worry! We work hard to make everyone that comes through the doors feel welcome and at home. When you first walk through our doors you'll be met by our Greeters. They will help answer any questions you might have and be able to point you in the right direction.